At the time of engagement, St. Luke's University Health Network (SLUHN) had an existing app that allowed users to find doctors and office locations. Their goal was to expand the feature set to provide scheduling of appointments via Clockwise and doctor.com APIs, patient health records via Epic MyChart SDK, and virtual doctor visits via American Well SDK.
The project goal was to bring together multiple disparate systems and databases, while creating a seamless front-end experience for the end-users who interacted with app.
My role on this project was to act as an agency-side product owner championing human-centered product decisions.
- Facilitation of requirements gathering with the client-side product team
- Coordination with client-side product owner for requirements clarification
- Guidance of the UX and UI design resources
- Running daily agile scrum stand-ups and regular sprint planning meetings
- Final acceptance testing of user stories and release candidates
Google Slides, Google Draw, JIRA, Confluence, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, GoReflect